Electronic design and low level programming
- Telecommunications Engineer, specialized in electronics.
- Specialist in PCB design and experience in 3D design, control systems and programming in C.
- Self-taught in the world of robotics.
- Experience since 2011 in robotics competitions at national and international level, as Robolid or Cybertech, and competes in the Liga Nacional de Robótica.
- Second consecutive year at the Eurobot competition.
- Vicepresident in asociación Rama de Estudiantes de IEEE de la Universidad de Alcalá, where he teaches courses related to electronics, robotics and programming.
- Other projects: 3D printer, autonomous drone fixed wing minicuadricóptero, crawlers, chief.
Carlos de la Rubia
- Degree in Electronic Engineering Communications
- President of the IEEE Student Branch of the University of Alcalá
- IEEE Student representative in the IEEESpain
- Co-designer of DEPECABOT v3 for the University of Alcalá
- DEPECABOT workshop teacher
- Collaborates in ALCABOT organization
- Other projects: flying drone, surveillance server on a Raspberry.
High level programming
- Telecommunications engineer, in the branch of telematics.
- Final project: “Robot in a Cloud Sensor controlled through an Android app.”
- Master in Computer Science student at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne (Germany)
- Android Developer in Cologne Intelligence in the department of Mobile Minds.
- Other projects: development of mobile applications.
High level programming
- Telematics engineer and software developer.
- Master student in Information Engineering from the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne (Germany).
- Passionate about programming.
- First prize “Women and Technology” 2014 public institution German broadcasters (ARD / ZDF).
- Experience in different international robotics competitions since 2005, achieving numerous awards and joys.
- Research on the development of video streaming applications with new technologies, conferences and publications in journals of IARIA (International Conference on Building and Exploring Web Based Environments – Best Paper Award – International Journal on Advances in Internet Technology).
- Other Hobbies: music, logic games.
Coordinator, HW and SW review
- Electronic Engineer, Maker and robotics enthusiast.
- Participation in various robotics competitions at national and international level since 2002.
- 9 times participant of Eurobot.
- Experience in hardware, PCB, embedded system software design.
- Other Hobbies: repairing electronic equipment.